Welcome to ExpressionAble’s documentation!¶
The official documentation for the expressionable Python module, which allows for:
- Transforming tabular data sets from one format to another.
- Querying large data sets to filter out useful data.
- Selecting additional columns/features to include in the resulting data set.
- Merging data sets of various formats into a single file.
- Gzipping resulting data sets, as well as the ability to read gzipped files.
- Click here for information on the ExpressionAble command-line tool, which combines the features of ExpressionAble with the ease and speed of the command-line!
To install the Python module, enter the following command into the terminal:
pip install expressionable
To install the command-line tool, enter the following the command into the terminal:
pip install expressionable-cli